ISC Physics Project, Semiconductor Devices, Junction Diode Class 12

ISC Physics Project :

This is my FULL Physics ISC Project. I had worked really hard for searching the best stuff for my project and I hope you'll find this helpful. Please let me know if my efforts paid off and helped you.

Also, if you want to search for images I have used, then read the captions and type them on google, you'll find the exact images! I am also uploading the cover picture of my project in full resolution for more help.
















































































CLICK TO ENLARGE IMAGES

P.S. : I am sure there are many mistakes in my project, as I did it last minute. So, correct them yourselves and do not forget to add your own ideas to improve my project template :)

I had to struggle and devote too much time to this project, collecting material. But, now that you have it, please do NOT blindly copy it. Make sure to add your contribution to learn something. Do what your teachers have asked to do. Just because I have chosen this, does not mean you have to follow me blindly like sheep. Do what you FEEL like and walk towards success :D Cheers!

20 comments:

  1. Thank you man!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks bro it helped me a lot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks bro it helped me a lot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can u please manage to upload a pdf with all the images in full resoltion. It is quite problematic to download all the images to go through them online.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks man .... it's hard to do this much of work ...appreciated...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks man for your time and effort it really helped me a lot

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks nigga

    ReplyDelete
  8. I liked your presentation bro..
    Hope you had got a good marks on this project....
    Just wish me good luck !!!
    Gonna have my boards examinations this year........
    Please pray all!!!??

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good Job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you so much for uploading this project....great compilation indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're amazing �� thank you for uploading bro

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks alot.. It really helped me alot. Wish you all the very best for your future success n glory.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so damn much. This was of great assistance in the completion of my project.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank u so much😊😊😊😊😊

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks a lot for uploading it...This project really saved much of my time...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really Thankful To You Bhaiya For Helping Me In Such A Manner. I Wish That I Remain Thankful To You Forever, As It Almost Saved Me From Drowning. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sayandeep.official6/14/2020 9:11 pm

    Thank you so much bruv!! this helped me a lot!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you so much it helped me a lot

    ReplyDelete

Do leave a comment and appreciate my efforts towards making this blog as informative as possible.