Class 12 ISC Physics Practical Experiments and Readings

ISC Physics Lab File :

Here is my physics practical file for ISC Physics in this post. Whole lab manual is there. So, take advantage now! :)




































































Sorry if are spelling mistakes in my work. But, I'm sure that you'll find these experiments really helpful. I searched the internet for hours and still did not find proper material and had to spend weeks doing this lab manual or lab file. But, now you have the experiments, so take advantage and focus more on your theory paper.

This is my WHOLE Physics Lab Manual Pictures. Feel free to use the images but please give proper credit.

Best of LUCK! :)

P.S. : CLICK TO ENLARGE IMAGES.

PPS : The pictures are from LEFT-RIGHT-LEFT-RIGHT PAGE Format, starting from image 4, which is LEFT side so Pic 2 is right and again pic 3 is left, 4 is right and so on....

I had to struggle and devote too much time to this project, collecting material. But, now that you have it, please do NOT blindly copy it. Make sure to add your contribution to learn something. Do what your teachers have asked to do. Just because I have chosen this, does not mean you have to follow me blindly like sheep. Do what you FEEL like and walk towards success :D Cheers!

57 comments:

  1. I appreciate your patience to scan every single page of your notebook. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you bhai ye isc ka hai na.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thnq this helped me a lot

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fuck off😀😀😀😀

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks...........it really helped a lot.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank for your paintakings
    it is really helpful

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks a lot...its been really helpful....😘

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks a lot...its been really helpful....😘

    ReplyDelete
  11. What about activity file?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks a lot.!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can you please give research file pics also..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Some of the pictures have been removed.Can you send me all the pictures in my email Id rajatendud@gmail.com in pdf format.Thank you ��

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks bro! I was really terrified as I had only one day to submit my record.

    ReplyDelete
  16. How u have calculated slope

    ReplyDelete
  17. How u have calculated slope

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks it helped me in isc

    ReplyDelete
  19. thank u for having the patience to upload such important as well as useful pictures
    thank u once again.............

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanqq sooo much!!!
    This is really very helpful...

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you so much...It was very useful

    ReplyDelete
  22. thanks a lot Bhai, it made my work easier.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow,your work is really amazing. It helps me a lot.Thank for it

    ReplyDelete
  24. Please show about zener diode exp.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks bro for the help.....

    ReplyDelete
  26. Sir can i get the video dedemonstration of 5 th experiment?

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thank you for getting immensely helpful at the hour of need.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Your work is really awesome. My school teacher is so rude that I am thinking that marks of practical file are not made for me but with the help of this I was able to do so. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  29. It helped me a lot

    ReplyDelete
  30. Not all heroes wear capes :))

    ReplyDelete
  31. How much marks were awarded ?

    ReplyDelete
  32. Nice work....it was very helpful

    ReplyDelete
  33. Bro u are fantastic love u

    ReplyDelete
  34. Helpful u r very

    ReplyDelete
  35. 😭 u r great

    ReplyDelete
  36. You are mindblowing bro 😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  37. Respect brother....respect....awesome work

    ReplyDelete
  38. Really nice work thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete
  39. which graph paper have you used ? I cant find the 2mm graph notebook in the markets.

    ReplyDelete
  40. is there a way to download as a complete pdf

    ReplyDelete
  41. thanks a lot!! made my work easy :)

    ReplyDelete
  42. Thankuuu soo much it really helped me a lot....vry thankful to u

    ReplyDelete
  43. Thanks alot for your efforts

    ReplyDelete
  44. omgg life saver tysmmmm truly indebted ❣ \^o^/❣

    ReplyDelete
  45. Thanks for sharing those important notes! They'll really help students who need Nootan ISC Physics Class 12. Also, if you want Class 12 Nootan ISC Physics books, you can contact Nageen Prakashan today or click the link: https://www.nageenprakashan.in/product/physics-xii-part-1-and-2/

    ReplyDelete

Do leave a comment and appreciate my efforts towards making this blog as informative as possible.